We are manufacturing Disc Insulators
commonly used power distribution lines that provide a cost effective solution for low and medium polluted environments. These high on performance disc insulators are manufactured by using high-grade raw material.
Our disc insulators make the line compared to post insulators. This results in an additional advantage of capacitive gradation. These are used in diverse industrial and commercial applications for their highly efficient features.
For more details please click on the links given below
- Rating : Up to 33KV
- Mechanical Strength : Range 45KN to 90 KN
- Types : Ball & Socket (B&S), Tongue & Clevis (T&C) and Dead End (Conventional)
- Applicable Standards : IS: 731 (1971)/ IS: 3188:1980/ IS:2486 Part-II
- Support electrical conductors without passing current through themselves
- Helps to maintain high voltage in high loads
- Used in electrical wiring and cables for insulation
- Robust build
- Corrosion less